Sunday, March 26, 2006

This Elevator is Nasty

I can only assume that the vandal who wrote this intelligent commentary probably did not enjoy their experience riding this elevator. They must have detested it so much that they went through the trouble of taking a Sharpie out of their pocket (or even better: running out and buying one only to return later to make their comment) and very carefully writing "Vomit" over the light. It's funny to think about what might have been going through the vandal's head. Perhaps "This elevator sucks. I hate it. I hate it so much, it reminds me of vomit. This elevator IS vomit. Dammit, where is my pen? I'm going to make sure that the world knows what this elevator is. I'm going to write it on this light, so even at night my message will be backlit for each passenger to enjoy. V-O-M-I-T."

Hilarious.

No comments: